What are the various fertility treatments available in Ahmedabad?May 16, 2021
Guidelines For Pregnant Women During Covid-19 In AhmedabadMay 31, 2021
IUI treatment is the solution for couples in Ahmedabad facing fertility issues. If you face fertility issues, it is advisable to visit an IVF doctor in Ahmedabad immediately and get an IUI treatment done.
Is IUI treatment effective?
IUI treatment is helpful for couples facing fertility issues. It helps them conceive a child. It gives them the joy of becoming parents. But there are some do’s and don’ts that you needto keep in mind and follow for an IUI treatment to be successful and show the desired results.
What are things to avoid and adopt after an IUI procedure
Following are the do’s and don’ts to be observed in an IUI procedure:
- Avoid taking pain-relievers: You may desperately want to take pain killers to reduce your pain after an IUI treatment. But as it is said, “Without pain, there is no gain.” So, it is better to live with the pain and avoid taking pain-relievers. These pain-relievers may reduce your pain but may prove harmful in your pregnancy and lead to complications in your pregnancy. So, it is better to live with the pain to get desired results from an IUI procedure and to have a successful pregnancy. Also, if little pain can lead to big joys, then it is worth taking the pain, isn’t it? But in case the pain is severe and intolerable, then it is advisable to consult your specialist.
- Say bye to stress: Taking stress makes the success rate of pregnancy less. To make the IUI treatment successful and produce the desired results, it is better to avoid stress and stay calm. Stress is the primary cause of all types of problems and illnesses. If problems are thought to cause stress, then stress is what causes bigger and more problems. So, it is better to avoid stress to stay away from more significant issues and pregnancy complications.
- Avoid lifting heavyweight: It is advisable to avoid lifting anything heavy after an IUI treatment in Ahmedabad to prevent any complications in pregnancy.
- No swimming: Swimming must be strictly avoided after insemination at least 48 hours as swimming can have an adverse impact on pregnancy.
- Stay away from radiation: It is advisable to stay away from harmful radiations and avoid being in sunlight for long after an IUI treatment as it can pose difficulties in pregnancy.
- Avoid smoking and drinking: As we all know, “Smoking is injurious to health.” So, it is best to abide by this and stay away from smoking and drinking alcohol to have a smooth pregnancy.
- Rest is best: A proper rest is a must after any kind of treatment or when you are unwell. “Take rest for some days” is fixed advice given by every doctor when you fall ill. The same applies to an IUI treatment as well. It is advisable to rest after an IUI treatment to get desired results from the treatment and have a smooth pregnancy.
- Eat healthy to stay healthy: For the IUI treatment to be successful, it is advisable to eat healthy and follow a balanced diet. Only when you eat healthy and stay healthy will your child be healthy and get the proper nutrients required to stay healthy.
- Stay positive: It is essential to stay positive and optimistic to have a successful pregnancy. Staying happy and cheerful is a must, especially after an IUI treatment. You can engage in activities that you like and talk to people you like to stay happy and cheerful. Positivity and support from family and friends are crucial in such times.
- Exercise: After some days of rest, it is recommended to do light exercise to improve your blood flow.
- Visit your doctor: It is better to seek help from an IVF specialist in Ahmedabad after an IUI treatment. He will advise you and guide you to make your IUI treatment successful and increase the likelihood of your pregnancy.
From this article, we learned the do’s and don’ts that need to be followed an IUI treatment. IUI treatment is a blessing for infertile couples, but for IUI treatment’s success, one needs to take necessary precautions and avoid some things. It is advisable to seek help from your specialist if you face any problem after an IUI treatment. They will guide you and advise you on how to increase the success rate of IUI treatment and have a smooth and successful pregnancy.